Monday, January 12, 2009

Sometimes, I feel like I make sense...

If you hear this wherever you are, just know I need you here, I need you near me now.

The semester started today, and I hit the ground running. Classes and meetings and rehearsals. Busy. But a good busy. I think.
I'm bummed out about things that I just need to GET OVER. So that's what I plan on doing. All the while planning things for my play....which goes up sooner than I think.
I was also told today that I was hard to talk to.
Awesome.
I'm going to be so busy until my play is over, and then I sit back and watch my friends do something that I want so desperately.
And no, you don't get it.
Next week are auditions for Scrooge, so I've been keeping pretty busy with audition material for that so that I'm fully prepared. I'm excited...I think.


Don't ever change.

No comments: