Sunday, June 15, 2008

I guess there ARE worse things I could do...

I wanted to write about a production of Grease I saw last night, but I really don't feel that I'm in a place where I can say the kind of things I want to. I'm aware that this is my blog, and "whateva, whateva, I do what I want", and as much as I want to rip the production apart, I'll keep it zipped.

All that to say: I can't wait until I'm a director.

I also can't wait to perform on that very same stage. It was at the Broadway Theatre of Pitman, the same place where I'll be singing and dancing for 4 weekends in a row come July 18th. Boy, am I excited. This place is NICE!

Would you like to know what else is nice?

Really cold grape juice.

OH! And being offered an AMAZING job! I'm working Monday-Friday for the rest of the summer babysitting a 2 year old girl. I'm there from 9-5, have nights free for rehearsals and such, and the pay is fantastic! I am so blessed by this opportunity, I can't even begin to describe.

Have faith.

1 comment:

Nerd-A-Lie said...

this might be a stupid question, but what show are you in?