Saturday, June 28, 2008

No sleep can be a good thing...

So after my second full week of babysitting a 2 year old full-time, I decided that I was going to go to bed around 6 pm on Friday. This didn't happen. I played with wigs and ran errands after work. I finally got the chance to nap for a bit around 7:30, woke up because my friend came over, and we went to the mall. Then we went to a friend's house. More people joined. It wasn't until about 1 in the morning that we decided that we were hungry and went to Denny's, picking up another friend on the way. Afterwards we went to Wal-Mart. I came strolling in the door around 3:15 am. And now I can't sleep? Oh well. Things are good with friends and that's making things look up. People have been really encouraging to me lately and that has made a huge difference! THANK YOU! I appreciate those of you who have been tolerant of my moods as well. I know that at times I'm not the easiest person to deal with. Again, THANK YOU! I'm surrounded by such good people.

Tomorrow is more good times with good friends.

Good.

No comments: