Sunday, April 13, 2008

Becoming restless...

My friends, I am ACHING to perform on a stage again. It's getting to the point where I'm actually excited for Oklahoma! this fall. You don't have to tell me that's ridiculous- I already know. Auditions are next week and I couldn't be happier. The choice of show...well...not my favorite, but I hope I learn to love it.
I'm also hoping to audition for some shows this summer. Getting back in May already cuts out auditions for 3 shows that I really wish I could have taken a stab at, being:
Footloose
The Pajama Game
and Damn Yankees

BUT...I still have some opportunities, including:
Kiss Me, Kate
The Scarlet Pimpernel
and Ragtime

And hey, if none of them work out, I'll just get to work even more! Exciting, right? ::cough cough::

Who am I kidding?

No comments: