Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thinking about it first

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in about a week. That's because I don't want every one of my entries to be a rant. I don't need to complain--There is SO much to be thankful for! Why complain about my problems? Sure, there will be times when I do vent...rant...whine...whatever, but I'm hoping that they are few and far between. Also, I hope that when those posts come that others will be able to read them and learn something from them, and maybe offer advice.

Is that not what blogs are for?

No? Oh...this IS an open forum for whining?

Why didn't anyone tell me?

Oh well. I just had swiss cake rolls and now I'm off to class with the Boss.

Life. Is. So. Beautiful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mary, you are wonderful. i agree with you.

notevenahint57 said...

I agree with you too! I think we as people are quicker to want to write about crud that's happening to us and forget to write when life is just wonderful! Not that we can't vent once in a while, but...we just need to balance it out I guess.

Laurney_liz said...

i cannot learn anything from this...all i get is a craving for swiss cake rolls! haha. loves.