Okay so I've already told most of the people that read this about my weekend, but I will recap some pretty amazing highlights....
1. Really long car rides with Seth :)
2. Going to Wal-Mart like crazies at midnight to get Twilight.
3. Flamingo Row. Good food...bright colors.
4. Dippin' Dots?!
5. Walking around downtown and being "that couple".
6. Still not understanding what "bubble tea" is.
7. Going to Superman's HOMETOWN! Ohhh ohhhh!
8. CRACKER BARREL! (First time ever. I was deprived...)
8. Seeing "I Love You, Man". Slappin' the bass.
9. Crazy song leaders in church...?
10. Spending the whole weekend with one of my best friends :)
I laughed a whole freaking lot during this trip. It was nice to get away...again, since spring break was just last week. It was nice to be accepted into a family of truly incredible people. I really have very little motivation for school the rest of the semester. This is bad, guys.
BUT- now on to school work and spring sing and MY SISTER COMING TO VISIT and trying to figure out summer plans....yeah...
Oh, and girl's night tonight...that consisted of "Secret Life" and "J&K+8"? Yeah, that should happen more often.