Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I need to work on it.

I'm not really sure why I convinced myself that my stress levels would go down after my show closed, but it was all false hope. Alas, schoolwork will never let me sleep.

I also need to work on a few things...like jealousy. In a lot of ways and in a lot of situations, I am not jealous at all. But there are those few exceptions that punch me in the face. And I know that I can hide my emotions to a lot of people fairly well, but there are still those few that see right through me. And I know it's not healthy to be doing this...and that the only way I will get over being jealous is to be faced with situations where I would usually be jealous. It's like praying for patience. You don't just get it; you're faced with opportunities to grow.

Spring Break plans are almost complete. Legally Blonde tickets will soon be purchased. And I'm SO excited for what is to come! :)

I am starting to recognize myself again.

2 comments:

-Megan J W- said...

yeah, we just THOUGHT that the show was the reason for all our stress....ha, jokes on us

Courtney said...

i despise the part where you pray for something and it doesn't come wrapped in a pretty box, you get really tough opportunities to depend on God...which is good, just frustrating to us humans.
yay spring break

and im glad you are starting to recognize yourself. i really hope you are liking what you see as well!