Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yes.

I love my friends and my life and where I'm at right now. Correction: where I'm headed.

I can be the most selfish person on the face of the planet. I know this. I try to fix it, but it never changes. I can also be extremely jealous, though it's mostly internal and rips me apart rather than expressing things outwardly. I hate that I can focus on myself for so long. I have been focusing on myself for over a year. Well over a year. And it's time to change. I am ready for this. I am ready for the adventure I am about to start. I don't want to be selfish anymore. I am only human. I am an average college girl who is trying to get by, but I've got people who care about me- and I won't concern myself with the ones who don't. I really don't want to mess this up. I have never wanted something to work so badly in my life.

I know I still have a ways to go, but I'm glad to be surrounded by people who encourage me daily.

Especially him.

UPDATE ON MY SHOW: We've entered show week, people. I have 4, that's right, 4 rehearsals left before we open...and I am very ready for it. My cast will be ready. Everything will be ready. Okay...well maybe the lighting won't be- but everything else will be! I hate that I will be SO EXTREMELY BUSY THIS WEEK because of my show, but I will miss it when it's over. And then it's Valentine's Day.... :)

No comments: